Can I get a copy of the original photos? Without the watermarks for printing around the home?
Of course, this is something we offer to all of our clients. You have the option to add a USB that contains all of the edited and original files, that way you can print them in full resolution! These lazer engraved 8GB USB's were also purchased from an Australian supplier at a premium ensuring we are helping the local economy, whilst guaranteeing a 10 year warranty
Since I'm booking a photographer and a DJ with you, is there a way I can get a discount?
Certainly. Booking both with us will entail a fairly considerable discount over the singular packages.
We also offer discounts on repeat bookings if your family member needs their event captured in the future.
I met one of your photographers and want him/her to take photos at my event. Is this possible?
Of course, when sending in the details in the booking form, make sure to make a request at the bottom of the page in the additional information box.
I have some songs that I want to get played at my event, is there a way I can request this?
We understand that many people want requests, and after booking the event in, we will ask for any song requests, from there we can prepare a suitable tracklist of songs that you specifically love incorporated throughout.
Will I be given an invoice?
There is no doubt that many of our clients are corporate clients and require Invoices with working ABN's which is why we send out invoices with every booking.
Terms of Service:
1. We require a 20% Non-refundable booking fee for all events, due at the time our invoice is sent through to you. The full balance is required to have been processed prior to the event, unless otherwise agreed upon in writing.
2. Once the booking form and deposit has been made to secure a booking, the booking will be deemed ‘locked in’.
3. Any rescheduling of the bookings due to the customer will incur a 50% rebooking fee.
4. It is the hirer's responsibility to provide a safe, suitable working environment for staff. We reserve the right to withdraw our services should there be any risk to the personal safety of our staff.
5. The hirer is responsible for any damage caused to any of our equipment caused by any person (except our own staff) at the event. Any relevant repair costs and losses will be the responsibility of the hirer.
6. 72 hour Notice is required to receive a partial refund should the event be terminated on the event day for any reason.